Thursday, December 16, 2010

OMG! so many thing happen in 1 day!
there is so many days in a week and y does everything jz happen and squeeze in 2days?!
my initial plan to yumcha on fri with my fren , dating on sat and FRIM tour on sun have to cancel!

Received a call from a relatives, asking if i'm interested to work part time, i think i'm going to accept it, but the thing is i couldn't get the location of this new carrefour at section23, shah alam. the new carrefour is opening on this weekend, so i'm going to be the 1st batch partimer.yeah!

Went to post office and finally sent all my christmas cards, which cost me RM10 for the stamp only!!! can't believe it! sending mail through post is so so expensive.

Banked in money to my future roomate and i'm officially joining that condo. yeah, finally got a room and dun hv to look for it anymore. what a relieve.. got to get a new school bag for school and prepare thing to move to my so called 2nd home. hope i can get along well with other housemate.

the excited part of today is, i went to saloon and get a brand new hair cut! my hair is so short now, but i like it! suits the weather now.. which is too hot for me.. don't be surprise when u see me! (',')

No comments:

Post a Comment