Friday, April 29, 2011

1st paper

yesterday was my first final exam paper for my degree.
i did it horribly as i did not revise all the syllabus.. haha..
BUT, i duno why that after the paper i was so relax.. and this make me feel like that was the last paper..
something wrong with my mind..

after the the exam, few of us went to Mcd in Jusco to have our lunch and hv some long chat..
after like 2hours, JJ and Denise went back home, Kim go starbucks. the rest of us go for arcade AGAIN!!!
is exam period and we stil go for arcade?! WTH
hmm.. but is kinda fun.. haha.. i sucks in arcade game!!!! i should learn more n play more!! hehe..

alright, i have to put more effort in study~ i dun wan to regret....
yes, i know i can do it!!!!!

all the best to all my friend that are having exam.. lets do it together!!! we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment