Tuesday, June 12, 2012

PISSED OFF!!!!!!

i did not realize that this is my 101post!!! i don't remember when did i start to blog.

something happen that pissed me off!
DO WE HAVE TAKE SMALL MATTER INTO SERIOUS?!
i believe everyone have made a mistake.
and i have made a mistake.
u give me warning and i decide to make a change.
but u wan to take make this matter big. humiliate me!
i don't think that this is such a big matter that u have to make it so complicated and make a complain on me.
i know my mistake and i admit it.
doesn't people deserve a second chance?
you stupid woman.. don't u know how much trouble that ur "big little complain" cause???
can't u think properly before u take action?!
u jz think about urself! ur company! ur position!
how about others? their feelings? their job? the impact on them?
you b***h!!!!! i cannot make myself not calling u this!!!!!!
i'm so f**king angry now!
i duno why such big and famous company will hire such idiot people. narrow minded people and company!!!!! stingy company!!!
u know what, u lose me as ur loyal customer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment