Tuesday, December 11, 2012

happy =)

Ending the job at PC Fair is tiring..
exam on the next morning is erm.... torturing? haha...

there is a small little thing during PC Fair that make me so happy
i am promoting kaspersky
on sunday night, there is a foreign couple came to buy an Internet Security
(i serve them before but they wanted to think about it and walk around 1st)
i can't believe that they came back to buy from me.. (i'm not standing at Kaspersky stall, just an accessories stall selling Kaspersky too)
as i thought that they would probably get it from the Kaspersky stall at Hall 3 (i am at Hall 1)
and they told me that i am a very good sales person. very patient in explaining to them while the others is just not. so they like me.
then they ask me if i earn commision from sales, i was thinking about something else on my mind so i just say YES. then the woman say, i deserve it!!!
wow!!! the short conversation just make my day!
and i feel like this is the greatest moment in my life!!
thank you both for telling me this  ;)
this give me at least some recognition that i'm doing my job in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment