Wednesday, March 25, 2015

HIking at Mount Si





hike with man's best friend and he is always on the lead














When i thought i reached the top... Then i realise i still have to hike over this hill to the real top.





The awesome view on top of the montain! 
It took us about 3-4hours to hike up and 2hours to hike back down on the same trail.
I didn't plan on to go hiking on my travel and things just happen. I was wearing jeans, t-shirt and my snow boots to hike and so does my travel partners. We just have to be flexible for any situation. Hahaha...
And a very good exercise, my tight muscle is sore the next day. I really need more exercise as i'm the weakest among all. slowest in hiking, slowest in skiing, slowest in snowboarding,...... oh come on, please pick up the speed.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment