Sunday, July 12, 2015

New Chapter of life

After experiencing 2months of unemployment & fully relaxing at home, i finally got myself a job. Having to readjust my unhealthy biological clock after months of no day no night (无日无夜), no different between weekday/weekend (it make no difference to me except i get to spend more time with my mom and siblings on weekend.) is quite a challenge. I have used to sleep around 1-2am after watching drama/movie, wake up anytime i feel like to... *spoiled* But now... a different story...

I was lucky because i have a BFF that got unemployed by the that time too... *i shouldn't be happy about that because getting a job under current circumcision is too difficult*
We sent hundreds of application (maybe not even a quarter of it. LOL), been to few interviews, always stay positive about getting a good news.

Being Optimistic is so important!

Other than that, we went for sports few times a week. We went swimming, jogging, badminton & 健康操. I went to gym myself when we did not go for sports someday. OMG, i feel so healthy then. How to maintain the healthiness after work?!
I'm serious about being healthy, i feel my facial skin is better, more radiant and less pimples. my body system is better too and improvement in stamina as well... (这样的年纪了才开始运动。。。无言)

About my new job, my scheduled working hour is 9-6pm but no one ever get back on time! Sometimes during peak season (many people on leave/ large transaction volume, etc.) my colleague have to stayed up till 11pm. Hopefully i don't have to stay up till so late la *pray*
I know people in my department is very hardworking and always need to work OT... (working life = no life?)
Hope i can cope with the heavy (Super Heavy) workload. Wish the best for me...
My team member is will be on Raya leave this week... and i have to take over most of her job...
i just started to learn all this shit for only a week and then i'm on my own... *STRESS*

Here is my working desk.. Looks so professional with 2screen but... just the same daily routine.. i think i might get bored with the job so soon.... LOL


I'm taking the LRT and RapidKL bus to work everyday... So i'm consider an environmental friendly OL... OL life is not as fun as u watch from drama.. LOL
Oh ya, my department public holiday followed Hong Kong public holiday... so..... I still have to work on most of the Malaysia's public holiday.
Those who have the same day off with me and wanna meet up, we can have some catch up while others is working. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment