Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Congratulation to myself!!! I have finally complete this snowman cross stitch!! It cost me 2weeks, around 100 hours in total! The frame is made by me, with recycle material. so, is 100% DIY!! i love this picture on the 1st sight and decided to download it and made it. it's really pretty except that the background should be navy color but i can't get the navy cross stitch cloth. It looks quite ok from far, haha.. Still need to improve my skill.
I din't realise that the cross stitch material has increased to so high. and available in few places only. that's the sad case, heard from my mum that the cross stitch fever has over so is hard to get these material now. I wonder if Jusco, Mid valley still sell these materials. I bought the embroidery thread there before.
So, next in line to learn is making jewelry and tailoring (to be my own designer XD). have no idea where to learn yet and is searching on it. hope that anyone who noe any institution o places that teaches jewelry making and tailoring could inform me.
So many thing to learn and yet not much time to master it.
Currently busying in making greeting cards for christmas. this year i'm going to make all DIY card as this year maybe the last year that i'm so free on doing all these DIY things. hmm... not going to out of idea on DIY. those who receive my cards will be surprise! LOL... hope so... the postage fees has increased!! stupid pos malaysia!!! But luckily the postage for greeting card is 50cents. and yet i doubt how they recognise the parcel is a greeting cards or a normal mail. There are less and less people sending cards for any ocassion as there is e-cards, sms, email, facebook, tweeter... pos malaysia should decrease the postage fees to encourage people to send paper mail. i'll be glad then.
I have seen few friends selling clothes on9 and managing their blogshop. seems interesting but quite busy i guess. have to check and reply email everyday, pick up stock from supplier, submit and post stock to customer..... it has to be special for items sales on blogshop or probably a special price to survive and attract customer. Maybe i should think of something to sell on9 on myself, perhaps? One of the way to learn business managment practically.
gotta go make my christmas cards, or else i won't have enough to send.. chaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment