Sunday, July 31, 2011

great weekend

spent my weekend with friends and family.
yw, yw's bf, JL, xw, rachel, cy came to KL on Friday nite. i was expecting them to arrive around 7 o 8 so we can have dinner 2gt. but turn out they reach here at 10.30pm. nearly fall asleep waiting for them...
the purpose they same here is to hike broga hill on Saturday morning. (they reach there around 5am) but sadly, i didn't join them as i'm helper for 6th Utar National Mathematics Competition. well, i have to admit that i'm very boring at there.. i wish i could go to broga hill with them.
the bad new for Saturday is, it rain when they are on their way up the hill. is slippery under this condition.

meet them up at Saturday afternoon to have lunch together at Tea Cafe. have some chat and went home after it. everyone is tired. cy fetch me home, and i sleep all the way back to Klang. when i open my eyes, we are already at Hokkien Association! haha... sleep tide.. i know cy is tired as well but he has to fetch me and rachel home. thank you so much....

spend my saturday nite and sunday at home. went to supermarket to shop a little. Driver for everyone... long time din drive, quite nervous, but my sis say i drive better.. haha..
had bak kut teh by my mum for dinner... yummy.... miss it so much....
is time to back to study mood... no more shutting down... sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment