Monday, August 1, 2011

today is a good day

today is a good day and i hope wednesday will be another good day too...

tadaaaa~
a handmade birthday for my friend.. how is it looks like? cool rite? haha..
anyhow i know it looks a bit weird. it was much smaller than i expected, when i draw is quite big but it turn out to be smaller. wrong estimation. haha... glad that my friend like it. she just received it today!thanx to my mum that drop it in her mailbox. happy 21. and wish everyone that is celebrating their 21st birthday this year happy birthday, happy belated birthday! 21st birthday is a special birthday, it marks the beginning of dependent!!!

went for blood donation at TARC today. hmm... donate 350ml, the nurse say my veins is small so reduce to 350ml.(they gave me 450ml initially) it has been almost 1 n half year from my previous donation. is my 5th blood donation!! woo hooo.... is good to donate blood because our body can produce new red blood cell and increase health.
oh no oh no.. my blood pressure increases, although is stil in normal range. sigh. must lower it!!!
TARC blood donation campaign will b running from 1-5august at the hall. please take part if u can, u can save life and improve ur health! killing two birds with one stone (Dr. Leong always say this quote) As for this month, Ramadhan month, Islamic will not be able to donate blood as they are fasting for a month, hospital will definitely need more blood..
besides, i can get some free gift from this campaingn. i got a really cute key chain from PDN (National Blood Centre but is written A. i only realise this when i reach home. (i'm not A-group, can anyone with O exchange with me??) Yes, i'm a universal donor. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment