Tuesday, April 2, 2013

2nd InterVarsity Sudoku Tournament

Date : 10th March 2013 (Sunday)
Venue : SE block, UTAR Setapak

3weeks after the event an now i blog about it.. haha
have been too busy lately,
test and assignment pile up and nearly drown me...

so, here is it! The event day~
Where i am the chairperson of the event. (although is not a big and proud event, is still one of the biggest event of my life~)


Registration


Group photo of a random group

While waiting


The tournament hall
*time for each player in 1st round (2minutes)



Panel of judges from Malaysia Sudoku Society

The Tournament~








Closing ceremony

Me, practicing my speech~ hehe

Speech in real ceremony.. *nervous*

Congratulation to all winners



*i like this picture, is me with my Head Of Department.. During the prize giving ceremony*
(but i don't remember what we were talking about.. haha)

Group picture for the organising committee and helper
(some people is not, sorry for the missing out~)



thanx for the team from USM
*they came all the way from Penang for the event* and one of the team member has the almost same name with me, only 1alphabet diff.. 
(there is still another team from USM, but didn't manage to take picture with them)

When the event finally came to the end, i feel so relieve and proud!!! 
Finally i did something.... just something... in my life~
i have something in my uni life that i can share about now!! *hehehe*
the preparation is tiring, but not as tiring ad the preparation for Actuary Today.. Haha..
i have learn a lot from organising this event and getting to know my ability... and this help me realise something about myself
although the event is not as grand as i expected. but i tried my best. and i'm glad that is finally over. 
I would like to be a participant for the next coming Sudoku event. haha... to test my sudoku skills.. (Being a Chairperson for the Sudoku Tournament, my skills can't be that bad rite?) 








No comments:

Post a Comment