Friday, May 3, 2013

IF...
if i fail this academic writing subject....
i will probably do some vandalism...
what a f**king subject...
just an english subject and it going to fail me
get the lowest overall mark?!
and the lowest mark for my essay? how low can that mark be?
r u f**king kidding me?
u have totalling spoil my mood for this examination and the mind to study for this subject.
i'm so regret for taking this stupid subject.
not gaining any knowledge at all and wasting time.
i just wanted to skip this stupid useless elective subject!!!!
is not anything helpful at all!

If.. i fail academic writing, i will kick UTAR ass.
isn't these elective subject suppose to be something let us relax for others hectic subject?
what the hell that u wan me to fail and repeat and fail and repeat those f**king useless subject????!!!!!
i just HATE this so much.
and don't add oil to fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment