Friday, May 31, 2013

mixup feeling

hmm.. how should i start this?
2weeks semester break end, new sem started!
i am not ready to start this new sem yet.
this is the first time ever that i felt so not ready for school!!!
probably too much to enjoy and things to do during holidays.

oooohhhh... the main thing about this post is last semester Result!!!
finally i got an 'A' in UTAR!!!
my first ever 'A' (international finance)
but the thing that could spoil the joy is one fail subject. One subject that make me have to extend my university life~
oh~~~~ should i be happy?? or sad?
this result make me both happy and disappointed. it just make me laugh until today.
is it fate? or is it me that could not study well? haha..

anyhow, this is it. my supposedly 3years uni life extend to undefined.... LOL
this is just life. u can't have everything as u expected. and u just have to deal with it.
gotta make new plans for future.......

No comments:

Post a Comment