Friday, August 30, 2013

Dermedex bio'tox cleanser

This is my 1st product review!!
Just to share some nice product with my friends and viewers.

i first get in touch with this product is through the challenge pack (trial pack)
The challenge pack consists of a bio'tox cleanser and a refining cream.

after few days of usage i fall in love with this cleanser.
It is suitable for all skin type

The cleanser is in creamy white colour

Few ways of using the cleanser (by myself) :
  • As a normal cleanser 
  • As a facial mask. Apply and leave on for 10-30mins, rinse off with water.
  • Overnight Mask !! (Which i love it most. Sometimes when i am tired lazy i just apply on my whole face and sleep.)


is squeaky clean and reduces my pimples other than transform my face to less oily.
i experience the visible result in just few use.

i even buy a 50ml (normal size) for daily use..


the real beauty have to be obtain with healthy diet and regular work out too.
solely rely on beauty product do not give u the best result that u wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment