Tuesday, August 27, 2013

inspired

i just read some interesting piece from a blog
Schmidt Talk
about "25 things i want myself to know at 25"

there is many things that is true, and i feel that i should actually do it right now!
'Don’t go on Facebook so much. Seriously, it’s a waste of time. '
i can't agree more, i spend at least 3-5hours daily to check on facebook for nothing..
u can't get anythings valuable, worth ur time there.
u just get depressed how perfect ur frens' life

'Stop comparing yourself to your peers. You do you. You’re good at that. '
i like this too..
sometimes i like to compare what my friends have
or where they have been with their boyfriend.....
i do know that everyone have their lifestyle and thinking
and I SHOULD STOP COMPARING!!!
is all the social media fault that we envy what others have and we don't.
what a pathetic life we have now.
let just life ur life the way they were meant to .
I LOVE MYSELF


on the other hand, i just found this webpage Libresse - inspire me now!
there is stories about successful woman entrepreneur in Malaysia!!
i love to read about it and it really inspired me on starting my own business....
there is nothing to be afraid of and just follow ur dream.
finally i read true story about successful people in following their dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment