Wednesday, September 4, 2013

affordable pizza meal~Jalapeño (my favourite 'appetiser')

how much do u think this 6' personal pizza cost? 
make a guess...

Super Papa 6' personal pizza
ice water
Jalapeño (my favourite 'appetiser'), pizza sauce, butter

this cost only RM7.50!!! *include taxes* (believe it!)

i had it during tea time (3-6pm) where they have a promotion. Order any drinks, and get 50% off on pizza and pasta.
since there is no restriction on the minimum amount of drinks order, so i get myself an ice water (RM 0.50).. hahaha... (save money any way i can)
Super papa pizza is nice, the taste of beef is strong. those who don't eat beef or don't like beef please beware.
i had my late lunch at Festival City KL, the staff there is really polite and the service is very good. i really enjoy my lunch. 

there is a stall outside The Chicken Rice Shop at Festival City which sell tools for magic used. there were few 'magician' there, one of them approach me and perform so magic trick to me, then on the last trick(guess my age) he bet that he could guess my age correctly and if he get it right, i will have to buy a product from him, if not he will treat me. when he show me the number card, i know directly how he gonna guess.. (i don't even get in touch with magic, this is such a simple guess through elimination)

then he say since he got it right, i have to buy something (which i did not promise him in the beginning). he ask me to buy a chain with a ring which cost RM50!!!!!! ( i tot it would be around RM10. but it was 50!!!) how would i want to buy a useless thing that cost RM50?! i just told him i didn't have tat much money now (which i truly did not have that much) then he say he has not got any sales today yet, so i was thinking on my mind *what is that gonna do with me. is that my problem?*. then i just make some excuse and leave. 
is kinda scary to me. i feel like gonna avoid that area the next time i go again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment