Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Exam!!!

is it just me?
i feel like this semester final exam is so stress.
so many difficult subject and not good in exam timetable.

i will have my 1st paper on this saturday..
some of my fren had done with their final?! fml
i will again have my last paper on the last day at the last time slot!
UTAR treat me so nice.... 

i just hope that i can pass all....
dear god, please let me just pass all.... 
thank you.

to all my fren who is going to have final exam soon,
All The Best to U!!!! 
Gambateh 2gt~

*new achievement, drove from my house to Setia City Mall... only 13.6km la~


When can the NMC nightmare end?
i'm already so stress and this add more stress.....
how do u wan me to study properly? y everything got problem?
do u think i wish that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment