Saturday, January 4, 2014

surprise christmas gift!! from Natta Cosme

This is the 1st christmas/thank you gift i receive through blogging!!!

THANK YOU NATTA COSME!!! 

I was in the office when the courier guy call me. I am confuse about who is sending me a parcel. so i asked him, felt so excited that it was from Natta Cosme!!

Natta Cosme is an online beauty store which provides products include skin care, body wash and make up set. In Natta Cosme, they have the best and newest product in town!
Check out for more update on their facebook page

It was suppose to arrive on the last week of December, but i was away from home so i arrange to deliver on this week. it just arrive today!!
So excited to unboxing it!


the super sweet packaging.. i love it so much (esp. the string thing.. i'm obsessed with it)



Curious about the reason i receive this christmas gift?
This is because i share about Natta Cosme charity campaign for victims of Typhoon Haiyan at Philippines. check here if u r curious too


other than that, tadaa~
a christmas card!!! 
with handwritten message!! i'm so touched~
I love Disney Princess!!! u know me so well Natta Cosme.. LOL
i don't remember when was the last time i receive a christmas card, is so surprise and excited when i found a card inside.


What do i get??
Peach Juicy Mask Sheet From Baviphat

Olive Juicy Mask Sheet from Baviphat

double bubble pearl hair ties. (i name it myself.. LOL)


This is the 2nd one that i get!! i got the 1st one from my colleague.
Candy canes. Remind me of Jerry from Tom & Jerry!!


Last but not least, the 'ang pao' (Chinese New Year Red Packet) from Natta Cosme which add more joy to the Chinese New Year that fall on 31st Jan 2014. 
It looks really sweet. 



Thank you very much Natta Cosme!! and thank you for giving me a great start for the new year 2014! 


No comments:

Post a Comment