Monday, February 10, 2014

Time for a change

FINALLY!

A new change after 4years

Thank you X3 for been with me for so long~

Sorry that i made u looks dirty with the sticker mark.
About the missing button, it wasn't really my fault. it should due to the poor glue used on it.
u could have a sneak peek on my new phone

I know i'm very outdated that i only started to use smartphone after so many years of it's invention.
When everyone around me started to change to smartphone i feel like changing it so much. But my phone is still functioning and nothing is wrong so why waste it??
i don't need to go on9 all the time... i would prefer to interact with everyone.

NOKIA~ connecting people

i feel proud that i'm still using button number phone while everyone missed it.
and the best thing is u don't have to worry about ur phone battery. charged my phone once every 4-5days.. 
hahaha...

But i changed it in the end too..
due to some problem encounter and i guess is time...

yay!! i can take more prettier picture =)
a newbie to the smartphone world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment