Friday, October 10, 2014

Best Birthday Present for Myself!!

From the beginning of the year 2014, i told myself that i wanted to give myself the best birthday present ever this year!
And now i did it!
I'm now an official Actuarial Science DEGREE holder!!
(with lousy grades) But who cares!

Status : Completion of Study

This simple statement, marks the end of my four year struggles in completing my studies.
For these years of studying in university,
I doubt myself if I'm suitable in this field.
I doubt myself if i can graduate from this university
I doubt myself if i should switch course (considering my age, this thought is rejected.)
I doubt if i can survive in that hostel (with all the selfish roommates. I heard that the new roommates that replaced me get really pissed by them and i pity her for her situation.)
I doubt.....

All these stupid doubt is finally over and i'm feeling so happy about it! *jumping with joy!*

Happy Me!!

The real life just begin. The path to start looking for job and work until you are too old and your life end....
okay, that's sound cruel and scary.. but that's life.... by judging at people around me

Before i start entering that scary lifestyle, i would like to take some time relaxing... (i have been relaxing for a month now. kill me!)  
Taking up some part time job while relaxing~ (not that bad right.)

I'm going to start a new exciting journey soon. But would like to keep it secret for now... hehehe *evil laugh*
Don't stop checking on me for my updates.
Let's work hard together for what we dream for~

2 comments: