Monday, October 27, 2014

Dinner at Sri Ayutthaya Thai Restaurant

 I love Thai food very much and Thai food is indeed one of my favourite cuisine. *slurp* Wish i can eat Thai food everyday... (but i think my tummy cannot withstand it. hahaha)
Last Tuesday, The J and I went to Sri Ayutthaya (Authentic Thai Cuisine) to celebrate my belated birthday. I had been there on my last birthday too. (guess how much i love Thai food?)
The environment is really cozy, quiet, and comfortable.

the dining area

Must have a selfie before the food is served. 
Check the rose petal on the table. Looks so romantic ~
empty plate

My Favourite Thai dish : Tom Yum Kung
Love the sour + spicy taste of the soup, addition to the fresh prawn and white mushroom.

My 2nd Favourite Thai Dish : Mango Salad 
I love the raw mango, it taste so sour and spicy (with cili paid in it) and the crunchy peanut. 
I ate the whole plate of it! So yummy. 


Pineapple Fried Rice 
Love the aroma of the rice and it taste really nice. There is lots of other ingredient in it but i can't name it. Oopsss!
This yummy fried rice come with a heavy price tag.

Deep Fried Fish with Sour & Spicy Sauce

Drinks of the night: Fresh Lime Juice


It's happiness when you are feed with delicious food. 

Sri Ayutthaya Authentically Thai
2, Jalan Wangsa Delima, Sek 5, Wangsa Maju 53300 Kuala Lumpur
Business Hour : 11.30am - 11.30pm
Tel : +603-4143 6883






No comments:

Post a Comment