Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015 Resolution

Awesome dinner by my roommate!
I guess i'm still not very late as today is still the first week of the new year! haha..
I didn't really did a 2014 resolution but looking at where i am now and what i had gone through i guess my 2014 is pretty rocky but good.

  • I pass everything in University and completed my study (pending convocation) 
  • Joined 1st Blogger Event of my life
  • I got new phone! 
  • I got a new (2nd hand) camera!
  • I'm living a dream life in Whitefish, Montana!
  • I learnt ski

2015 Resolution

  1. Backpack Travel or Solo Travel (i guess I'm almost doing it, i come to USA myself and get to know everyone else and live like a big family)
  2. Learn Snowboarding! (snowboarding is so awesome)
  3. Have a great birthday celebration 
  4. Active in blogsphere, update more often and more interesting post
  5. Get an awesome job
  6. Improve my driving/parking skills
  7. Slim down and get photoshoot for my 25th birthday! (I didn't do that on my 21)
  8. Learn to dress up and make myself pretty (learn make-up and hair styling maybe?)
  9. Win some prizes.. hahaha.. I'm never lucky in contest
I will end this post with a picture of myself at the Summit House with snowy background
On top of the big mountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment