Thursday, January 8, 2015

3rd ski experience

My 3rd ski experience

It was my 3rd ski experience yesterday. One the 1st and 2nd ski, i took lesson but i wanted to try to ski myself yesterday to try out my ability.

hmm.. it's good enough that i can ski well at the Magic Carpet (where 1st time learner and beginner used) but just that i miss few times while sliding through the carpet.
So i move on to Chair 9!! OMG!! so excited as this is my first time i go on chair lift without any ski instructor.
And i did pretty good while unloading!! the 1st and 2nd time on the chair lift (on my 2nd ski lesson) i fall while unloading. I seriously don't understand why i will fall and no one else fall from chair lift. LOL

So i get pretty excited all day long and keep on skiing at at Chair 9 area. There were few round i ski with May and Yun (Malaysian International Student) and they teach me some skills. (they ski for like 6times, haha) So now, i can control my direction very well and i can make the 'S'-ski like everyone else.. Yipee!!
We ski for long yesterday. from 10am-4pm (lunch break in the middle) but that's pretty long day. I only ski half day on my previous experience. It was so much fun but i feel my whole body sore at night and when i woke up in the next morning.

Ski is a fun and challenging activity. You feel the joy when u can control and ski well and not falling. Getting up from fall is the most difficult part of all but u just have to get up urself!
There were few times i fall and i couldn't get up and some very nice skier help me up and yea, i don't even know who they are. Everyone is wearing helmet, ski goggles. I can only recognise their outft. Hahaha... By the way, Chair 9 is the most easiest path so very not likely to see those professional skier, unless they were teaching their friend/family to ski.

On Chair 9 by myself!
I enjoy the time on the Chair lift as i enjoy the breathtaking view, the cool breeze and i can see people skiing below especially kids. They are so adorable and brave, they can learn and ski so fast. It's good for kids to learn from young as when we are young, we are not afraid of anything. As we age we have lots of concern and afraid of falling.
The thing is YOU CAN NEVER LEARN WITHOUT FALLING
And so now i have a new item to add to my wish list : Knee Pad


No comments:

Post a Comment